Discover our digital event platform
For all those who would like to watch our various keynotes again or missed an informative stage session while taking advantage of our other offerings in the Trade Show, Outdoor Display and Startup Area, the recording of the entire stage program is available on the BUS2BUS plus Online Platform.
Find out about the BUS2BUS exhibitors and take advantage of the many opportunities to get in touch with other attendees or exhibitors.
When you sign in to the BUS2BUS plus Online Platform please use the email address you provided as a participant to purchase your ticket so your information can be linked.
With a fully completed profile, you create the basis for successful networking and better findability. Maximize your chances of making valuable industry contacts and fill out your profile as precisely and meaningfully as possible.
Important notes: If the "Networking" function is switched off, other participants cannot contact you. If the "Do not disturb" function is activated, other participants cannot communicate with you.
The BUS2BUS plus Online Platform is available for all ticket holders.
The functions at a glance
Your personal starting point
- The navigation bar is always on the left side. When folded out, the buttons have icons and names, when folded in, only icons are displayed.
- The personal communication center is always on the right side of the screen and can be folded in/out. Via this bar you navigate to your personal settings, notifications, chats, people and your individual schedule.
- At the top of the screen is the global search function. This helps you to search for exhibitors, people, products, etc.
The left side of the screen
The Home area is the general starting point for exploring the platform. In the Home area you can also find your "Trade Show Planner". This area contains all individually favorited information and networking activities. Here you can find all program items, speakers and exhibitors that you have favorited or marked via the bookmark function. This is your very own personal area to which you can return to quickly access everything individually required and favorited.
From the left side of the screen you have easy access to the hall plan, the exhibitors (incl. products and product groups) and the networking area (incl. participants) as well as the program overview (incl. speakers) and the startup overview. This area provides a first overview of the overall event.
The right side of the screen
The Communication Center is located on the right-hand side of the screen and brings all the activities of your digital trade show visit together in one place. The Communication Center is basically where you edit your personal profile and manage your system access. All your interactions are summarized and displayed here. You can easily search for new contact, confirm and maintain existing contacts or simply access your schedule and chat messages directly.
Profile functions in Communication Center:
- Your personal contacts are displayed in the "Attendees" area. You can edit requests or use the network function directly via the people search.
- In the "Chat" area, you can start new chats and communicate directly with your conversation partners.
- In the "Schedule" area you can make new appointments and manage your open, confirmed or rejected appointment requests.
- In the "Notifications" section you can view all your requests, calls, meetings and events. You can turn on the "Do Not Disturb"-feature by using the corresponding button in this area. When enabled, you will not receive video calls or pop-up notifications. However, participants can still send you meeting and connection requests, as well as chat messages. Using your requests overview, you can jump directly to the appropriate interaction.
- In the "Settings" section, you can edit your personal profile and set general preferences. Here you have the option to activate the networking function or to switch to the "Do not disturb" status.
- If you work for an exhibiting company, additional features for managing the exhibitor profile are available in the "My organization" area.
Do you have any questions? We will be happy to assist you!
T +49 30 3038 2500