Focus on the future
The Bus – of the most attractive means of transport
BUS2BUS as an industry event and business platform for the German and European bus and supplier industry is focused on the future of sustainable and innovative mobility. With its combination of Trade Show, an informative program consisting of the Future Forum and the bdo Congress, as well as the BUS2Specials with workshops, startup pitches and exhibitor presentations, BUS2BUS covers the entire spectrum of future technologies and shows the latest trends and innovations in the bus industry.
BUS2BUS is shifting into high gear
The bus plays a key role when it comes to sustainable mobility in urban and rural areas. Flexibility, capacity and digital concepts make this one of the most attractive modes of transport.
The world was turned upside down in the first half of 2020. During these times of reduced mobility offers, many people became more aware of the importance of a comprehensive, flexible and sustainable transit system. The return to normal brings a wealth of new possibilities and opportunities.
As a holistic business platform, BUS2BUS brings all market participants together. All future issues relating to macro and micromobility will be addressed: from the increasing digitalization and interlinking of public transport, to completely new alternatives in long-distance travel.
BUS2BUS at a glance
Fresh Travel: How do we envision (bus) travel tomorrow?
In this context, the following questions arise:
- What contribution can buses – of all sizes – make to meet modern demand?
- What level of customization can manufacturers and suppliers offer?
- Design and public transport are mutually exclusive. What new design options/spaces arise with new drive systems?
- What demands do city dwellers have on public transport buses? What are the needs in rural areas?
- What can bus tour operators offer to reach new target groups? What makes modern travel special?
- Visions of the future: What will express buses (interior and exterior) look like in long-distance transport services when express routes are extended on motorways?
- What tangible added value can technologies and digital applications offer?
The following key factors will be discussed in concrete terms at the Future Forum and presented at the Trade Show:
- Design & Aesthetics
- Material types and options, technologies
- Future equipment options
- Smart travel
- Innovative food concepts for travel coaches/long-distance buses
- Digital booking platforms, travel apps – customizable digital travel guides
- Smart safety and assistance systems
BUS2BUS connects The Target groups.
Exhibitors from the following sectors:
- Bus manufacturing
- Bus coachwork
- Components and accessories
- Equipment and interiors
- Safety technologies
- IT and media
- Display technologies
Meet visitors from the following sectors:
- Public transport
- Long-distance transport
- Mobility providers
- Tour operators
- Charter companies
- Fleet managers
- Designers and urban planners
- Service providers, Policymakers & Media