Driven by the future
BUS2BUS is a business platform and trend barometer for the German and European bus, coach and supplier industry with a clear focus on future technologies and sustainable solutions. BUS2BUS presents the entire range of products and services for the bus industry through a combination of trade show, stage program, workshops, networking events and digital services – which in turn boosts momentum in the mobility market.
BUS2BUS at a glance
- Success factor 1: Trade Show- exhibitor presentations indoors and outdoors, test drives and startup area
- Success factor 2: Program - Future Forum (including keynotes, discussion rounds, bdo-panels, startup pitches, exhibitor lectures) as well as award ceremonies and the Future Night
- Success factor 3: Digital - Roadshow, Newsroom, Podcast, BUS2BUS plus Online Platform and other digital offerings
Fresh Travel: How do we envision (bus) travel tomorrow?
In this context, the following questions arise:
- What contribution can buses – of all sizes – make to meet modern demand?
- What level of customization can manufacturers and suppliers offer?
- Design and public transport are mutually exclusive. What new design options/spaces arise with new drive systems?
- What demands do city dwellers have on public transport buses? What are the needs in rural areas?
- What can bus tour operators offer to reach new target groups? What makes modern travel special?
- Visions of the future: What will express buses (interior and exterior) look like in long-distance transport services when express routes are extended on motorways?
- What tangible added value can technologies and digital applications offer?
The following key factors will be discussed in concrete terms at the Future Forum and presented at the trade show:
- Design & Aesthetics
- Material types and options, technologies
- Future equipment options
- Smart travel
- Innovative food concepts for travel coaches/long-distance buses
- Digital booking platforms, travel apps – customizable digital travel guides
- Smart safety and assistance systems
BUS2BUS connects The Target groups.
Exhibitors from the following sectors:
- Bus Manufacturing
- Fresh Travel
- Components & Accessories
- Equipment & Design
- IT & Digital Services
- Maintenance & Services
- Safety Technologies
- Media & Associations
Meet visitors from the following sectors:
- Public Transport
- Long-Distance Transport
- Mobility Providers
- Tour Operators
- Bus Design
- Urban Planning
- Charter Companies
- Service Providers
- Fleet Management
- Politics & Media