The bus plays a key role when it comes to sustainable mobility in urban areas. Flexibility, capacity and digital concepts make this one of the most attractive modes of transport.
From April 13th – 15th 2021, BUS2BUS shines a ”green light“ on your business. hub27, the brand-new top location on the Berlin Exhibition Grounds, is the place to be!
BUS2BUS is shifting into high gear
Germany‘s only Trade Show for the bus industry will be even more inspiring in 2021. All future issues relating to macro and micromobility will be addressed: from the increasing digitalization and interlinking of public transport, to completely new alternatives in long-distance travel.
The Future Forum and bdo Congress merge on a central stage at the heart of the Trade Show. And the best thing of all is that with just one ticket you can access both the Trade Show and professional program!
In this context, the following questions arise:
- What contribution can buses – of all sizes – make to meet modern demand?
- What level of customisation can manufacturers and suppliers offer?
- Design and public transport are mutually exclusive. What new design options/spaces arise with new drive systems?
- What demands do city dwellers have on public transport buses? What are the needs in rural areas?
- What can bus tour operators offer to reach new target groups? What makes modern travel special?
- Visions of the future: What will express buses (interior and exterior) look like in long-distance transport services when express routes are extended on motorways?
- What tangible added value can technologies and digital applications offer?
The following key factors will be discussed in concrete terms at the Future Forum and presented at the Trade Show:
- Design & Aesthetics
- Material types and options, technologies
- Future equipment options
- Smart travel
- Innovative food concepts for travel coaches/long-distance buses
- Digital booking platforms, travel apps – customisable digital travel guides
- Smart safety and assistance systems
BUS2BUS connects exhibitors and trade visitors with technology startups and related communities.
Exhibitors from the following sectors:
- Bus manufacturing
- Bus coachwork
- Components and accessories
- Equipment and interiors
- Safety technologies
- IT and media
- Display technologies
Meet visitors from the following sectors:
- Public transport
- Long-distance transport
- Mobility providers
- Tour operators
- Charter companies
- Service providers
- Fleet managers
- Policymakers & Media
Successful continuation of BUS2BUS
- More than 1,700 participants from 34 countries
- 103 exhibitors from 13 countries
- Next BUS2BUS from 13 to 15 April 2021
You can find our short-term visitor and exhibitor surveys here: