From the setting up to the dismantling of your exhibition stand, to the time and staff planning, all the way up to your on-site events: The conception, realization and coordination of a convincing of a successful exhibition presence is a complex task.
In order to make your preparations as easy as possible, we have provided all of the important information and services below as well as rules for the fair organization for you - so that everything runs according to plan.
- Event Duration:
Tuesday, 19 March –
Thursday, 21 March 2019
- Opening hours for visitors
Tuesday & Wednesday | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Opening hours for exhibitors
Tuesday & Wednesday | 9 a.m.– 6 p.m.
Thursday | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
16 – 18 March 2019 | 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
22 – 23 March 2019 | 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Submission of stand construction details for official approval
at least 6 weeks before the beginning of the construction period
In the exhibitor ticket shop you can easily order your exhibitor passes and register the necessary coworkers directly.
Here are the most important order details:
- Please note the number of exhibitor passes already included in your stand registration. This can be found in your confirmation of order.
- As the main exhibitor, you can order one exhibitor pass including admission to the bdo Congress as part of your allotted amount of complimentary exhibitor passes.
- The sum of the complimentary passes (Exhibitor pass incl. Congress pass + Exhibitor pass) must not exceed your allotted amount. If you have questions regarding your allotment please don´t hesitate to contact us: by email or by phone
- Additional exhibitor passes can be ordered in the exhibitor ticket shop for 40.00 EUR incl. VAT.
- Congress tickets can be bought to exhibitors conditions. These can be purchased online and not at the box office.